Frequently Asked Questions
What do we provide?
- All tackle and gear needed
- Fish cleaning and bagging (except for perch)
- A cooler on the boat with ice for fish
- A US Coast Guard licensed captain
- A state DNR-inspected and -certified charter boat
- Gold Coast Fishing Company also provides a fun, affordable, and safe trip on the water
- Ask us about arranging for professional car service to and from the dock.
What do I need to bring?
You need to bring:
- A Michigan ALL SPECIES fishing license OR a 1-DAY Michigan fishing license (for anglers older than 17)
- Appropriate clothes for the weather
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Food & refreshments (in a cooler if needed)
- Something for motion sickness
- A camera, video camera, etc.
- A cooler to transport your cleaned catch home
Where are you located?
Gold Coast Fishing Company
Is docked at Eagle Pointe Harbor Marina
2351 Niles Rd., Slips #150 & 151, Saint Joseph, MI 49085
Driving directions from I-94:
• Take the Niles Ave. exit (#27) towards St. Joseph.
• Head Northwest on Niles Ave. for 1.2 miles
• Eagle Point Harbor Marina will be on your right, across the street from Ace Hardware
What about parking?
Parking can be found in the front area of the marina, behind the main office building. Gold Coast Fishing Company is located at the end of the first dock in Slips #150 & 151.
What about payments?
We accept cash, checks, and these major credit cards: